iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is the simplest way to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. It only takes 4 steps and 15 minutes to complete the test. The test is also non-invasive. You won’t need to collect a sample from deep in your nasal cavity to get accurate results.
- Made of PU foam, the absorbent tip of the swab makes sample collection more efficient than a regular swab.
- The double-cap design allows you to safely store the liquid and then precisely drip the mixed sample onto the test card.
- The unique test card shortens the time to get your results and makes them easy to read. If only the C line shows up, the test is negative. If both C and T lines show up, the test is positive.
- FDA Authorized 15-Minute Self-Test: The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has COVID-19.
- The test can be completed in the comfort of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab.
- The iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
- Easy to Use with Zero Discomfort: Test can be done by inserting 1/2 to 3/4 inch of a simple non-invasive nasal swab. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app (Installation of app is optional).
- For Ages 2 and Above : The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old.
- Manage Group Testing Via Mobile App: The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results as needed at school, work or an event.